Announcing... Swordbattle.io v2.0

where is fallout 5

2 Likes

Wheres fortnite 2 disc version?

3 Likes

In the new game can you please add a feature in the HUD that shows your attack cooldown/throw cooldown, since in the old game it varies and is confusing.
Thanks!

6 Likes

lol

3 Likes

hello guys

3 Likes

UPDATE May 5th, 2023

I know this update was planned to be released a long while back, but sadly many factors have postponed the release of V2.

Don’t worry, V2 isn’t canceled and is actively being worked on under the scenes. We plan to include a clans system along with the V2 update, which is a much requested for update by the community.

As for the release date, I plan on releasing this update sometime before the start of September 2023. This is around the time when player base spikes again, and a lot of people will be able to try out this update.

I also plan on recruiting some coders to help with this update, so we can cram a bunch of features in.

ALL PROGRESS DONE IN V1 WILL BE SAVED TO V2

Thanks to the entire swordbattle community for being patient during these times of no content.

16 Likes

Woohoo! A V2 Update! :D

4 Likes

THATS GREAT!!!

6 Likes

2023*

6 Likes

It’s good to hear something about v2. Even if it’s nothing really of interest, at least we know you’re working on it behind the scenes.

6 Likes

Bro

5 Likes

I have a question can I make a swordbattle patch notes website

6 Likes

2023 actually

5 Likes

2023-05-05T07:00:00Z ← 05-05-2023

6 Likes

bros going back in time

2 Likes

Thanks @Undefeated_zarooma for fixing my typo