Announcing... Swordbattle.io v2.0

CHill plss

5 Likes

@MithunYT that is what I asked, so there is no need to ask it again, and also ALL CAPS was not needed.

5 Likes

Like 10 people have asked this dude LOOK UP!!! Plz and thank you

9 Likes

@gautam id like to know if there is would be a way to port over our account data… i know there might be a problem with for example people posting there save codes, but i would like not to lose my data. is it possible for you to maybe take this into consideration?

5 Likes

AHHGHHHH READ ABOVE

8 Likes

ok guys this is getting outa of hand start scrolling up as almost all of the questions you ask coder have already been answered like 5-10 times and lets be real coder needs time to him self and doesent need to copy paste the same answer 5 times a day so lets all take a second and scroll up thank you and IF you do have a question dont be afraid to ask

11 Likes

ok sry

5 Likes

Dude I said what I will say right above YOU!!!

4 Likes

The answer

6 Likes

Bro, i said sorry i didnt know chill you said the same thing already

5 Likes

Yea but it seams to be needed

5 Likes

Yes, the database will not change a lot, Codergautam might add new features to the database system but yes. Everything will be kept.

7 Likes

I know, but i acknowledged it, and i said sorry! I understand!

5 Likes

Ok now read though the comments there is other useful questions in there to help you know it would be nice and also give you knowledge

5 Likes

I did

6 Likes

Nice now I’m not mad

4 Likes

And a bit proud

5 Likes

lol XD

6 Likes

Proud*

5 Likes

Btw, coder, have you made this a mobile game and for the school iPads or whatever? My character seems to be frozen in place and can’t do anything so…

5 Likes