ANGEL changed their name?

Yea she hasn’t been on for a bit

3 Likes

Everybody chill out am still here and am still alive lol

3 Likes

No it wasn’t me the only people that have access to my acc is frager,sketch and angel jr also some other people who i cannot remember

2 Likes

I don’t have access to your account, you changed your password a long time ago like the week after you gave it to me. Lol

1 Like

Hmm really? I thought my pass was always the same when i gave it to u

2 Likes

The last time I tried playing on it, it said password was invalid and that was like 2 months or 3 months ago. I haven’t played swordbattle.io since because my regular account was banned or deleted or something.

1 Like

Did you anger anyone recently in the past month?

1 Like

Hmmmm flash backs ummm yup I did anger some people

2 Likes

Every time you kill someone they probably break their phone screen or smash their iPad against the floor, or probably smash there computer monitor, or throw their laptop into water.

Nah I just think so they play like this so I will use there tattics now :smiling_imp:

sketch answer the question did you anger anyone

Oh, you were talking to me, I don’t really anger people tbh I angered king a little bit, but that’s it.

1 Like

Nope her password is same
and it needs 2 days to rechange name ill change it when it does

1 Like

You won’t be the one to change it Angel will because her ORG name is owned right now by her best friend.

1 Like

King has it too

1 Like

wdym

Like her best friend has her ANGEL name

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.