All of Slapadabass's skins

CoderGautam asked me to put all my skins into the Post your skins here topic, so at the expense of everyone’s sanity, I’m gonna put them here then link this topic to the “Post your skins here” Topic. Anyways, enjoy.
First Skin: The clef skin. This one was… not that good XD

Second skin… I think? This one was a mushroom, and it has since been remade. This was the first skin I had experimenting with shading, and the first skin I had entered in a skin contest. The new one:
canvas__76_-removebg-preview
Annnnnd the old one.
My design for 3RG3G's contest
Probably should make a new sword…
The third skin: Pawn skin! This one was a MAJOR upgrade and kinda launched me into making better skins. I learned how layers can be a lifesaver lol.
New skin Idea! (Pawn Skin) - #11 by Wasd
The pawn skin was followed shortly after by the Bishop Skin. Not as good as the pawn skin, but still decent.
Bishop Skin! (You're welcome Wasd)
My other skin. I don’t remember exactly what this was for. I think it’s cool though. This was my first time changing the opacity of my pen and adding some cool effects.
Then, the great forum battle came! The first challenge was a skin challenge, so I had some fun with it and made the apple pie skin. ( I made some other food skins too. I’ll put them at the end.)
APPLE PIE SKIN! TEAM 3 FOR THE WIN! (Official Team Name coming soon!)
I then made a wolf skin… … I’m not putting that one here. I’m… not proud of it.
ANYWAYS we were then challenged to make a new years idea, so I made a limited time skin and howmescreen background!
Forum Battle: HAMMLETS!
I made a Tennis skin afterwards. The racket was wonky, but Hamm and I and I’m sure many other people on this forum played tennis, so I made a skin to represent the tennis gang. Tennis Skin for Hamm!
Then I made the skin I am probably the most proud of. The Dragon Skin. I noticed everyone was trying to make redesigns for it and I thought, “Hey, why not.” I didn’t expect so much attention, but gosh darn it I’m proud of that skin. That topic got like 100 replies. It was crazy. Dragon skin being revised for like the 600th time lol
Then I made an ice cream skin for Glaceon! A simple skin, but I still had some fun with it. Ice cream skin for Glaceon!
Finally, my most recent skin. The Chaos(Now named apocalypse, thanks Cosmic!) skin. For zarooma!
Chaos Skin FOR ZAROOMA! (Finally!)

Here’s the skins that I made but… uhm… didn’t post. I’m just gonna put a screenshot. I have a lot of them.

Welp, those are all the skins I’ve made. Thanks for scrolling so far XD If you want me to make topics for any of the skins you see in the screenshots, let me know.

9 Likes

Suddenly, bc it’s in post ur skins here, all the skins get in

2 Likes

I wish

1 Like

A lot of these skins will be added in v2, planning to remake the item shop (most of it)

6 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

tbh, i vote we just make u the official skin maker for sb to make it less complicated. and ur skins are phenominal

5 Likes

That means so much, like you have no idea. My skins started out really weird though XD

4 Likes

bro like this
Screenshot 2022-12-20 9.27.11 AM
vs this
Screenshot 2022-12-20 9.27.26 AM

3 Likes

WOAH A BLUE DRAGONNN, A GUY THATS MAD WITH ICE ON HIM(prob freezin)

4 Likes

What?

1 Like

…I did? I don’t remember.

1 Like

I think you may have me confused with someone else.

1 Like

oh sorry then

1 Like

No need to aploogise!

1 Like

It was wasd

2 Likes

i realised that

1 Like

‘A’ Wasd? You telling me that I’m not the only one called Wasd?! Is there an imposter?

1 Like

Ops maybe somewhere :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.