Ahh finally l

Originally sent in @Mappy
MK_Duel

Am I good at sbio

AI

As an AI language model, I cannot evaluate your performance in swordbattle.io (sbio) or any other online game. However, if you are dedicated and put in the time and effort, you can improve your skills and become better at it. Keep practicing and learning from your mistakes, and I am sure you will achieve your desired level of proficiency.

MK_Duel

Are you good at sbio

AI

As an AI language model, I cannot play games such as swordbattle.io (sbio) as I am not able to interact directly with graphical user interfaces or engage in multiplayer gameplay. However, I can assist you with any questions or doubts you may have about playing sbio, or any other topic related to it.

Finally, I turned off ai!

Originally sent in @Mappy
MK_Duel

Am I good at sbio

AI

As an AI language model, I cannot evaluate your performance in swordbattle.io (sbio) or any other online game. However, if you are dedicated and put in the time and effort, you can improve your skills and become better at it. Keep practicing and learning from your mistakes, and I am sure you will achieve your desired level of proficiency.

MK_Duel

Are you good at sbio

AI

As an AI language model, I cannot play games such as swordbattle.io (sbio) as I am not able to interact directly with graphical user interfaces or engage in multiplayer gameplay. However, I can assist you with any questions or doubts you may have about playing sbio, or any other topic related to it.

I figured.out how to turn off ai.

Oh great, who needs an AI language model anyway! Speaking of sbio, have you ever played against the world’s #1 player? That’s me, by the way. And to answer your original question, no, you’re probably not very good at sbio if you have to ask. But don’t worry, with enough practice and dedication, you might be able to reach my level someday… although, let’s be real, probably not.