Ads on the Forum

I’m testing with ads so that I can pay the cost of running forum. The data on here keeps growing every day, and the cost keeps increasing because I have to pay for so much storage.

Just want to do a poll, please rate how the ads feel.
If you are annoyed by the ads, please use an adblocker, this is because most of the people here use school computers which don’t support adblockers and I can still profit that way.

• I HATE THE ADS. REMOVE THEM NOW!!!
  • Ads are pretty annoying, they can be reduced.
  • Not a huge fan of the ads, but i’m fine with it.
  • There are a good amount of ads.
  • I dont see any ads.
0 voters
2 Likes

i’ll deal

If you dont like them the way they are I am currently working on making them take up less room

2 Likes

Dude i gaveuthis idea but u put A LOT EVERYWHERE. Kinda overkill ngl. At least on mobile.

Aldp cant u clear some data?

Im working on making it so the ads are less intrusive.

2 Likes

Yeah @Ethan is working on optimizing the ads, don’t worry :smile:

1 Like

Also unless i reply on a topic it isnt rendering as red. Idk if this is lag or ads but it usually happens even if lag after another like teo topics but now almost none render.

1 Like

Boi there r ads EVERYWHERE. On the top oftopic, when i clickon topic, bottom of topic. Ur gonna become millionaire but scare off new people who try to join forum so u wont become billionaire

2 Likes

Only the Ogs will remember the time when the forum didn’t have any ads

2 Likes

The people who were lucky? Also the men who have AdBlock

2 Likes

Only the very ogs will remember the og sword battle

3 Likes

I can’t see what I’m typing

1 Like

As long as it doesn’t interfere with general

if we have ads can you make them fit the forum cause i doubt a buch of kids is gonna hire a design team

1 Like

As in the content of the ads or the size and placement of them?

1 Like

Placement i think

the content of them to at least add some interest this forum has coders and gamer and most people in 11-14 in age some pepole are 10 and under and i know at least 10 people are 15-18

2 Likes

Ok I cant do any of that only @gautam can

1 Like

ok hey coder :smirk: can you do that stuff