Acol your messed up

Acol is dam messed up but props to his buddy that is 10x better than him the real one is mean. If you go in his banner you see that it says that I’m lonely I try to be his friend he says dying in
irl such a disgrace to the community to be selfish. Something else I know is why he doesn’t have friends and offered for his friends he was being mean and saying die irl If you want friends to try not to be messed up and take out your selfishness and hatred of people. This is not a hatred note that something i wanted to say hope this fixes some of Acol unnice actions.

4 Likes

lol u should see how many cuss words and threats I get from acol like he types 100 cuss words a second

1 Like

But his friend that uses his acount is nice its like acol gives him orders. Never learn a russian cus words lol F*** in russian axient

3 Likes

English please is this spanish

2 Likes

It aint trolling and i know some russian

2 Likes

Haterism

3 Likes

here is how to trol troll.com

I am nto a random i am well known aroudn the community if you not knew so you living under a rock and keep on giving orders to your friend.

2 Likes

lol explain this then you r hating on random people
Screenshot 2022-10-14 1.05.14 PM

1 Like

At least angel is one of the best players and wont team on him again would team on him use me then kill me lol. At least he is nice and wont be hatered. Just stay with your friend and with your russian personaltie

2 Likes

That has to be the lamest excuse I’ve seen so far in years

its fun being killed by angel and acol acol cause he has dragon sword

Stay with ur punie black list selfish you got a enmie

Black list:

Acol

Why annyoying selfish hatered
Any one else gonna be in it no
only acol

3 Likes

how do i get in on a black list

Oh easy