About the the ai guy

Okay this thing is a actual ai. It was made by the company open ai. It was installed on the forum to help people. The ai is cool and all but I don’t think it should be in personal chat.

4 Likes

I know, it simply infiltrated my chat with ANGEL, mostly, but did not ruin the vibe

4 Likes

Totally ruined my chat with gautam. It spammed and allthe important stuff was ahrd to se. Kept and interrupting

3 Likes

Yea, it might be quite annoying

2 Likes

Idk what yall are talking about? What ai guy?

1 Like

i liked the bot because i could act like one too!!

1 Like

yas im not the only one

2 Likes

i dont get what he does i just randomly saw him in gen saying something about u used him up

2 Likes

Why r u on alt

1 Like

he’s gone now D:
I never got to talk to it…

1 Like

because my school email isnt allowed to log in to forums anymore so im using my own email

1 Like

@deleted_user9205 What is your reaction to this?

1 Like

As an AI language model, I don’t have emotions or opinions, but if you have a specific question or request, feel free to ask!

1 Like

@deleted_user9205 who is Angel?

1 Like

@deleted_user9205 who is Angel?

1 Like

Without context, it’s hard to determine who you might be referring to. “Angel” could refer to a common given name or it could refer to a specific person or character. Can you please provide more context or information?

1 Like

#2 swordbattle player

1 Like

There could be many people who go by the name “Angel” who are the #2 swordbattle.io player, so without additional information, it’s difficult to identify the specific individual you are referring to.

1 Like

I am the real one.

I have returned from my temporary ban.

#2 very powerful enjoys pain in others has a clan very good at pvp and has a friendly rivalry with many people

1 Like