A shockwave ability

As you probaly know there are alot of tiny little roaches who kill the big guys which gets REALLY annoying which is why I think there should be a sort of area attack that only players with 50k or more can use that effects people 1/25 of there size and just knocks them back and does some damege to help prevent the little ones killing the big ones.

5 Likes

this is sad no comment

i have thought of this for your comment but i feel like it would come as a 3rd evo path

2 Likes

thats fine
it just seems like roachers are becoming really common

1 Like

they always have have you been playing the game more?

no i just play for like an hour a day

but Ive seen people literlly team on a big guy roach him then leave

1 Like

wow and yea more players have been joining so it may get more common and since people will be in school while playing they may have to leave on a short notice

1 Like

they target me not just new players LEADERBOARD players

1 Like

Maybe there could be a shop for abilities?

1 Like

:l No there will not

Just an idea, y’know

1 Like

you idea is not allowed

Alright

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

this has been discussed and was said to be unfair to those with out accounts and those with less money my compromise would be when you spawn you chose a power up that you will use and it levals up while you are alive but when you die it goes back to level 1

2 Likes

I get that, but like a second type of currency? Earned through challenges or something

2 Likes

you would have to have thous 2ndcoins be able for player who dont have a account i dont know how but i think you would have to use cookies i think.

1 Like

Or maybe an Evo shop?

1 Like

like a place where you chose your evo path and it save and will automatically chose your evo for you?