So that others can edit and add more info about the forum

9 Likes

Done!

9 Likes

Whereā€™s the bald shampoo

3 Likes

Get gud nub (I will change it back)

4 Likes

ty gautam! Sorry that I didnā€™t do this earlier, just came back from school.

3 Likes

Am I new? I donā€™t know. Iā€™m an older user and newer one at the same timeā€¦ Iā€™m having an identity crises now

7 Likes

hey @Shadowblade can you add the discourse guide to tier levels? im not sure how you did the other two

5 Likes

That was @twofoursixeight, but Iā€™ll see what I can do.

6 Likes

Really helpful but I kinda broke itā€¦ how do I change it back . Iā€™m sorry

5 Likes

i could make that

5 Likes

I have updated the guide to use # instead of big ** and added a table of contents

7 Likes

As requested by Glaceon, I have created a forum guide. I hope both new and old members alike will find this useful.

Hello people! Welcome to the Swordbattle.io Forum!

Forum Etiquette

The basic rule that comes to mind is to not be toxic. This is pretty straightforward. Avoid making any hurtful comments to other members on the forum. Try your best to be friendly to each other so everyone has a good time here. Cyberbullying will not be tolerated.

Creating posts

When creating posts, be sure to choose the proper category. We have two categories here are Off-topic and Swordbattle.io. Whenever you are creating skins, reporting bugs, or offering suggestions to the game, choose Swordbattle. Anything that is related to the forum itself or completely unrelated to the game should have the ā€œOff-topicā€ category.

A small suggestion: Before posting, you should pause and consider if it would bring any meaning. Ideally, a post should spark a conversation of some sort.

Creating Skins

One of the many amazing things about this game is that players are able to create their skins. If youā€™re creating a skin for the first time, make sure you visit this first:

Before moving on to the next section, I would like to emphasize the main ideas from Gautamā€™s guide for creating skins (as well as a few comments of my own):

• Donā€™t take any images off from Google and claim it as your own creation.
  • Make sure that you use the templates provided by Gautam.
  • Before posting a skin, really think about whether or not youā€™ve put a LOT of effort into creating it. Low effort or poorly made skins are not worthy to be added to the game.
  • In order for skins to be added to the game, they must be approved by @ManagePasswords

If you would like feedback, advice, or help when creating a skin, I suggest asking help from our amazing skin creators: @frumpy and @Slapadabass

Communication

This sectionā€™s pretty straightfoward. If you would like to socialize with a specific forum user, you can send them a quick message or talk to them through a personal chat. You can also use the public chat if you would like to share things to the community as a whole. If you have a comment on something a forum user said on a post, simply reply to them. But once it starts becoming a long, back and forth chat between you and one other user, please consider moving the conversation to a personal chat.

Thanks for reading this guide!

Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions so I can add on anything that I missed to this guide. Thanks again!

8 Likes

Sorry about Loris, Iā€™m hoping itā€™s fixed now

4 Likes

this is why only members and above should be allowed to edit wiki posts, not basic

5 Likes

basic is too easy to get

5 Likes

Huh, I donā€™t remember doing this? How did this happen?

6 Likes

Whatā€¦? Uh thatā€™s weird maybe change your pass?

9 Likes

@UN-CKā„¤ukƘ @ɹĒllį“‰Źž @ɹĒllį“‰Źž @gautam @twofoursixeight @Shadowblade @Slapadabass

3 Likes

stop the pinging im sure it is annoying fr them.

8 Likes