A Newbie's Forum Guide

This is a new rework that changed up things

4 Likes

As Slapadabass suggested, I have decided to no longer make this a wiki until swordz learns how to act mature. As always, just let me know if you guys have any suggestions, and I would be more than happy to add them.

Thank you guys so much for reverting the guide back to normal several times! And thank you to @twofoursixeight for all the contributions youā€™ve made to this forum guide!

10 Likes

Well, luckily I think gautam made it so only TL2 can edit the post. You should be safe but whatever you think is best

6 Likes

Remove the this is a wiki post edit thingy that is the first sententence of the post because its not wiki

Update: TL1 cannot edit wiki posts anymore.
@Shadowblade can you make the post wiki again?

6 Likes

Remade it a wiki. If things get out of control, Iā€™ll remove it again as done by @Shadowblade

8 Likes

I have edited the post to add new sections, mainly pulled from my forum guide. Some other minor improvements have been made to the post as follows:

• No more @gautam ping when editing posts
  • Clearer category tags
  • Overall twice as long as before
6 Likes

image beautiful

6 Likes

this help me alot thanks

6 Likes

This all makes sense cuz not a lot of ppl follow these rules so itā€™s better to announce it so that way they know the rules from now on. I know half of the rules, that is why I clicked on this because I donā€™t know a lot of rules on this site even tho Iā€™ve been here before :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

cool

3 Likes

This is very helpfulā€¦

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum

5 Likes

thanks

6 Likes

Np

4 Likes

btw whys tom not workingā€¦

4 Likes

Coder has him disabled at the time

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Emma, and donā€™t worry about the Cephalopod activities post, i just did it for the fun of it

2 Likes

ā€¦ā€¦ your making me worry

3 Likes

weird activities huh?

2 Likes

Dont be, its alright man

2 Likes